BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yeahhhh buddy

sooo i'm a little late on the bloggin' these days.. whooops. TEHEE <3 jk .. but i'm a lot farther in NOT WITHOUT HOPE now. It's really sad, just imagining what the two surviving guys went through, but there is a lot less emotion in it then I expected. The way that he describes having to let go of his dead friend, and how they went crazy before they both died is too casual in my opinion. Maybe he's still traumatized over it, but idk. There just wasn't a whole lot of feeling going on. I was expecting to tear up atleast ! I mean it's still really sad, and I can't even imagine how they would go through something like that, but it just wasn't what I expected. Oh yeah, and i've found atleast like 2 or 3 grammatical errors in the book so far.. sooo unprofessional.. But it's cool. I'm not judgin :) I can't wait to start my new book though, it's by Dean Koontz so hopefully it scares me. Haha. Well gotta go read some more -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment