BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Friday, September 16, 2011

OdD tHoMaS

I have read further into Odd Thomas, by Dean Koontz. I figured out that he can see dead people.. partly because he came out and said it but have on my own ha. He helped solve a murder too ! Apparently it's not the first time, but this time hopefully he wont get in trouble as well as the cold blooded killller ! This book will definately be able to keep me interested I think, atleast more then the last book I read. I read Not Without Hope, by Nick Schuyler, and after I read it I gave it to my mom to read it. She read it in like threee days.. way faster than I read it. She had the same thought as me, that it was reallly repetative. But anyway, it was a good read I supppose but i'm more excited about this one ! PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment