BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The End of Hope.

Wellll, I finished my first book this past week. Not Without Hope definately turned out to be different then I expected it to but it still turned out to be a real good read. The whole time I was reading it all I could think about was how I complain soo much about being cold or hungry or thirsty or how my life sucks, yet i've never gone through anything like this guy did. I'm really fortunate to not have done so, but I would have never been able to hold on like he did. I can never imagine having to hold my best friend in my arms as she died either. That alone makes him the strongest person he can be. I loved his tattoo he got in memory of the tragedy and those three friends that he lost. The book had a bunch of pictures in it of him being rescued, the three guys who never returned, the positions they were in, maps where the searches were, his tattoo, and friends and family. I just wish that there was more emotion to the book. It's horrible, but I was never truly sad or touched by what he wrote. His words were just so emotionless. But he did go through the hardest thing someone could. Overall, I enjoyed it ! TEN FOUR, OVER AND OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment