BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Friday, September 23, 2011

Currently/Blogs of ze month.

Currently reading:
Odd Thomas, Dean Koontz.
Read this week:
103 pages
Read total:
513 Pages.

Favorite Sentences of zee month!:


  1. "Losing my grip on Harlo, I tumbled in slow-mo through undulant curtains of green light, blue shadow, and broke the surface into spangles of sunshine." I chose this sentence again because I really liked the description included in it. Rather than just saying I fell into the pool, he makes it sound so beautiful or dazzling.

  2. "When you're not all catching touchdown passes and sacking quarterbacks, you're catching fist from heaven's seas. Fist way too big for this world." This sentence grabbed my attention again because of the sentimental pull that is has over me. He had just lost his friends and was summing up the story with hope he never lost.

  3. "Getting back on the boat was like trying to throw your leg over the saddle of a hourse, except that it was a sharp, jagged, moving, bouncing saddle. And the horse's head wasn't smooth and furry, it was the motor, and it was sharp, metallic, cold, and bucking." This sentence was awesome to me because of it's really neat comparison. Comparing a boat to a bucking horse was pretty imaginative, I think, and it really made me get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment