BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Odd Dean Thomas Koontz.

The book I just started is called Odd Thomas. It's by Dean Koontz, one of my personal favorites I think. I don't really know what's it about yet, besides a twenty year old guy named Odd.. how odd. Ha. But a lot of people recommended it to me, so I thought I'd give it a whack. I read watchers, the voice of the night, and from the corner of his eye by Dean Koontz too and they were soo good ! So I doubt i'll be disappointed. I have this white board in my room and it has like 30 books that I wanna read on it and maybe 10 of them are Dean Koontz books haha. I love the elements of suprise, imagination, and mystery that he puts in his books. And I like how he always has a picture of him, his dog, or him an his dog on every book too haahaha. CLASSIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment