BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Thursday, September 29, 2011

We Be Steady Bloggin

i'm almost done with my dean koontz book, Odd Thomas. As I read, i'm really noticing the similarities in all of Koontz's books that he writes. The descriptions in each and every one is superb. He describes things in ways that I could never even begin to think of. I don't understand how people can be clever in that way.. but i'm no writer so it's probably not as cool as I think it is. Another connection or similiarity between all of his novels are the reality of it. I bet not even 2 out of 10 of his stories could actually occur in life, but they'd be absolutely terrifying if they did ! His stories always have some wild, chimerical creature or character that is either maliciously evil or overwhelmingly good. For instance, a crazy, blood-thirsty beast hunting a talking, intelligently advanced golden retreiver in the dark of the night. Or a strange man who can see dead people and solves crimes through or for them. OR an evil little boy trying to corrupt an innocent little boy. Whoever the predator and whoever the prey, it's a thrilling story of danger, excitement, or imagination. AND I TOTALLY LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment