BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Thursday, September 29, 2011

close but no c*g*r

hmmm, i'm almost to the end. I see the light at the end of the tunnel! i'm so close; yet, so far away. ITS A PHOTO FINISH! just kidding, but really, i'm excited to finish Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz. I wish I could have done him for the project that we are about to start, but it had to be a visual. Soo I ended up doing The Art of Highschool Oriented Movies. I'm gonna use Mean Girls, Easy A, and The Diary of a Wimpy Kid as my three body paragraphs. I'm realll excited because I loved alll of those movies. Besides the fact that Mean Girls is now considered a lifetime classic, it was hilarious ! And i'm sure we can all relate. The movie Easy A puts a new perspective on what girls in highschool are trying to make people remember about them. Nevertheless, I was laughing the whole time. And last but not least, the Diary of a Wimpy Kid was soo cute. I could never imagine the life of a little frosh boy coming into his highschool career until now. And I won't forget it. But i'm excited for finishing my book and starting that paper ! Yay. 10-4, Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment