BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Friday, September 9, 2011

Currently yo. 9/9/11

I am currently reading Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz.


I read 31 pages of Not Without Hope last week and finished it.


I read 70 pages of Odd Thomas this week totaling a whopping 101 pages for the week.


I have read 209 pages total this semester.

My three favorite sentences are:
1) "It would be a good story to tell later, but one out of four is not a good score for anything."
I really liked this quote because it sets the readers back to reality.

2) "Paula went to the grocery store the next day and over heard a woman say, 'My mother's in ICU at Tampa General and there's no Jello-O on the whole floor'."
I liked this sentence because it added humor to a heartheavy story.

3) "When you're not all catching touchdown passes and sacking quarterbacks, you're catching fist from heaven's seas. Fist way too big for this world."
I really liked this quote because it was sentimental and it related a lot to the story since they died on a fishing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment