BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Thursday, October 27, 2011

2nd blog for the week man. yeah buddy.

Ahh I'm so glad there's a 3 dizzzay wizzzzeeekend ! This week went by kinda slow though. Dive started this week, but I couldn't go monday because I had to work. But i've had morning practice this tuesday and this thursday (today) and its been rough. I've been so ferrrrreakin tired after wards but it's all good. And I started the workout video/program INSANITY and it is thee hardest workout I have ever or probably will ever do. I've been sore the last 3 days and walking up the school stairs is killing me. I haven't had that much time to read this week but I pushed through the min 100 pages. I'm still workin on Breaking Dawn, the fourth famous book out of the Twilight series written by stephanie meyers. I LOVE IT. And once again, I cannot wait for the movie to come out Nov. 18th. Yipppieeee ! Well toodles for now, have fun this weeekend everyone ! oh yeah...
HAPPPY
HALLOWEEEENY !

No comments:

Post a Comment