BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

que pasa blog 1 of week 3.

Soo I stayed home sick today, so while I'm here just mopin' around and hangin' out I figured i'd get a little bloggin' done. I gotta case of the runny nose, the cough, the slight headache, the swollen lymphnodes in the neck, the sore throat, and the grogginess. Yay, aren't you jealous ? If you aren't .. you should be. Ha totallly kidding. But i'm almost done reading Breaking Dawn by the ever so charming and famous Stephanie Meyers. AND THE CROWD GOES WILD. I really like this one. It might be my favorite. I watched New Moon, which is the second one, over the weekend and it was pretty good too but not as good as this one. The third one might be my favorite, but it's between the third and the fourth definately. I'm just so indecisive when it comes to these awesome books ! Breaking Dawns a pretty big book, but i'm gonna finish reading it by this friday so I can start a new one for the last week of the reading assignments. That's exciting. I think i'll still read a lot actually. As long as I don't have very much homework. Well off to my next reading, buhhhhhbyee. Adios. Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment