BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Breaking wind .. HAHA

So Bella's a vampire. And she just got the car she gets to drive now. It's a freaking red Ferrari. What the heck ! Umm why don't I get a Ferrari ? I turned into a vampire because of my new found vampire husband.. Ok, not really but still.. I WANT A DANG FERRARI ! Alice just left because of the vision she had of the Volturi coming to fight over Renesme and Bella has to figure out a way to stop them. With her mind. Dun. Dun. Dun. I wish we had a special powers. All people would have a different one too, no one with the same power would exist. But I think we would definitely run out of powers for everyone. I think that if I had a choice to have a power it would be that I could fly. Or shape shift. I wouldn't want to become invisible though because I just think that it wouldn't be fun. Well, i guess you could scare people and that would be funny, but I wouldn't wanna evesdrop because if someone was talking about me, it would make me sad. Haha. I think flying would be the best. Yepp, that'd be the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment