BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly.

For my reflection, I’m gonna talk mostly about my reading habits this semester. I wished I could have read mostly outside, since It’s been so nice, but I’ve mostly read in my bed at night and on my breaks at work AND in my free times during classes. The reading that I most enjoyed was probably Breaking Dawn. Mostly because I love the Twilight series and it’s a really easy book to read. Odd Thomas was kind of a hard book for me to read. It was a good book and I really liked how it was written, but it took a while for me to get through it. I’m proud of myself for keeping up with the required minimum of 100 pages a week, so overall, I’m really happy with this quarter readings. My phones usually on when I read, but i'm not really a big texter so it's not that much of a worry for me. I only text my bestfriend all the time. My main goal is that I want all of my books that I read next quarter to be from my white board in my room. I have like 40 books that I wanna read on my white board, but i'm moving kinda slow. I have a study hall and 2 art classes next quarter so I think i'll have a lot more time to read some more pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment