BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Distracted. MAJOR

so I'm still currently reading breaking dawn by stephanie meyers and I can't help but let my mind wander to next months debut.. I cannot wait for the first part of the last movie to come out ! November 18th. That's less than a month. Too bad my dad won't let me go to the midnight premiere >:( i'm so mad. I've never been to a midnight premiere and I thought that this year he would let me because i'm almost 18 and a senior and highschool but NO. I don't know why he won't.. but whatever. I'm totalllly over it hahaha. Well I did go see the movie Paranormal Activity this weekend and let me tell you.. it was CRAZY. I jumped soo many times! I usually never scream and I actually let out a scream during this one. It was soo scary but it was so freaking good. I saw a preview for a movie called The Devil Inside and I really wanna go see that. It made my friend cry she got so scared ahah and just from the preview.. It was funny. Well there's my second blog for this week. Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment