BlogWall.

lml (-_-) lml

Friday, August 26, 2011

Diggin Deeper.

As the story of the four football players continues, the more into I become. I'm to the part now where their boat has just capsized, and thier struggling to stay afloat. As this is going on, he's telling the readers of all the things that made him and the three other guys such good friends. He's given details about their lives, their regrets and hopes, and the concerns they all shared about not making it home and how their families will carry on. I'm seeing alot more connections to the book and my life as I read on too. The way that the four friends interact and talk with eachother reminds me of me and my friends. We can talk to eachother with no problem at all. We're always joking, hangin out, and just havin a good ol' time. Besides my family, there's no other people that I would want to be around in emergency or just in general. The way that they look out for eachother is a remarkable thing, even in near death experiences. They wouldn't have lasted half as long as they did if they didn't have the physical and mental support that they gave eachother, just as anyone in life. I'm really looking forward to finishing up the book and getting the full story of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment